Monday, November 16, 2015

Old Trafford!

Hi boo! I would continue my story now ahaha since I have 2 hours gap of my class and I'm so sleepy to do anything. So I guess I'll write something then. So I went to the famous Manchester United Stadium on the first weekend of my arrival in the UK. With Malissa, Mya, Afiqah, Hani and Shera. Later then we went to intu Trafford Centre. But it was super big and superrrr tiring so I don't feel good going to the Trafford Centre. Guys, surprisingly, I'm not a fan of shopping mall here. I feel like I had enough back in Kuala Lumpur and Johor Bahru. So yes, not a fan, and I don't value going to malls anymore ahahah! Here's some pictures! Excuse all pictures show my face! Hahah






So I told you I'm not a fan of shopping malls, sorry there's no picture of intu Trafford Centre. Next time, I promise! Cheers, xoxo