Monday, November 16, 2015

First and second day here!

Hi again! So let me continue with my journey here. My first few days in Manchester was great, I would say. Nah just normal stuff, jet lag which caused me to sleep at evening (UK time) and woke up like 4am in the morning? Hahahahah yes (jet lag isn't nice, it's irritating!) Yknow like when you wake up as early as 4am, with no family members and friends around you it was't that good. But well Alhamdulillah, I could coop well at least. So what did I do on my first few days?

My first day, basically I arrived in the afternoon. I was super starving, so my housemates brought us out for lunch at al-Taiba which is a Pakistan restaurant with nasi Arab. And they offer free drinks to Malaysian! So, RECOMMENDED ahahah this is exactly the place I would bring my friends to when they come. So after that we went to the city to buy house stuff like duvet and all. Oh but not just that. It was really exciting! Come on, first time in Manchester, how could it be less interesting? I was super impressed (for sure) and had so much fun taking pictures!

On the plane, arriving in less than two hours. (I don't remember exact coordinates!)

Okay UK Border wasn't interesting at all. It was super tiring. We had to queue and stood for more than two hours :<

Featuring Hafizah Mukhtar, my travel mate and currently Manchester mate from Intec! Hehe sadly we aren't housemates!

Okay that was me on my first day (tk sempat rehat lagi)

My second day, had breakfast in Subway which costs me £3 or less? I couldn't remember it was more than a month ago. And then Hafizah and I went to the university, to get our documents settled.

Yay for being UoM student!

Here's Malissa Ali. KMB mate! And apparently backpaker mate :D

Okay that's all for now! Had to do some work, ahahah
Assalamualaikum :)