Sunday, November 15, 2015

Everything new!

Assalamualaikum mates!

So it's been 4 years huh? Hahahah I finally get to write again, because I feel like I need to. Okay so I've been here (Manchester guys. Yes please keep up ahahah) for.. Umm wait let me count. So in 2 days, it would be officially second month of me being here! So I missed a lot of stories to tell. And trust me, I will write eventually the progress. I will start from KLIA part, up till my second month here okay. So be prepared peeps! (Omg it's been a long time since I write posts, how do I put emojis in blogspot?!! I really don't know!) Now that I look expressionless, please forgive me :D (naaah I'll just put this old school kind of smileys! Hahahah)

Okay so let me start my post with 13 August 2015, in which the day of trouble and bless for me! Results day, which means university offers day! So I was so nervous that day since the morning. Time passes, clock ticking, I tried to sleep when it's like another hour to results-out-thing. But I couldn't! My god, who can even do anything when your life-changing-moment is about to come right?! Right?! So yup, solat hajat helps at 3.30pm. Okay soon after that, check UCAS website, here it is!

"Dear Miss Mohd Musa, Congratulations! Your place at The University of Manchester to study Accounting, N400 has been confirmed."

JERIT IMMEDIATELY!!! SUJUD SYUKUR IMMEDIATELY!!! Alhamdulillah! Finally managed to survive A-levels and do what I've always wanted to do! I went out of my room, hugged my mum *tears* and kissed her. My god, I really can still remember those moments. My mum was like in tears (I bet she feel so grateful not sad ok) Alhamdulillah. It feels so good to make your parents proud right? Okay, lists of what to do come out. Lists, full long lists, what to buy, what to bring, costs, and all. Like, all. So hectic days come along.

17 August 2015 is the day GB (Syira, Iera, Izyan, Acap, Akmal, Nadzmi, Omar, Taufiq) went to INTEC to get results transcript. 18 August 2015 is the day GB (yes them again) went to Bangsar Lifecare Centre to do TB test (which is required when you go to the UK). The next 3 days were full with visa application (which was such a troublesome! :<) Okay I'll continue with what I did next. Hahaha okay so, 24 August 2015 is the day mummy and I went to Putrajaya to get financial affidavit from JPA. Oh yup, visa payment of $820 plus $515 which when we convert to MYR currency (on that day) was RM5718. With priority service of RM752! Guys, don't. Send. Your. Kids. Overseas. Hahahah no lah, just kidding.

Okay the following days up to the day I fly off (16 September 2015, 11.15pm) were like the busiest days of my life. Packing, shopping malls to buy stuff, back to Johor to meet people, and more and more hectic, busy days.

Okay let's continue to the day in which "TO UK, YES!" (Hold on, I have like A LOT of assignments to do right now. But anyway let me finish up to farewell part) So it was on 16 Septemer 2015, many of friends couldn't make it actually, because it was on a weekday. So yup thank you so much for the great wishes my girls, and guy friends of course. Loves and tears to you guys! Here are some pictures!

Mummy and akak won't wear colourful outfit! Hahahah is it that bad mummy and akak? Was goodbye that hard? Hahah :/ (trying to laugh and not cry, yknow. Another year to survive without them with me. So yup, trying so hard to be strong.)

*tears inside*

*another tears* So gonna miss great food Achu cook!

When kak ekin get back next year, you gonna be so big. You might not remember kak ekin anymore!!  Huaaa that is one sad part. Please hold your growth dekya! :(

My sister trying so hard to not cry, I know. I love you kakak, nobody can replace you, you know that right? :'(

 Distance sucks. (Syira is currently in University of Essex)

Introducing GB. Not everyone here, but okay from left.
Acap, Zurip, Omar, Syira, Me, Akmal, Amal, Nadzmi.
Thanks guys for coming. Loves and virtual hugs (:

My mate, since high school, Alia!


Nah just me. My sister really like this picture. Perhaps I should share? Hahaha

Nah just me with my tickets :D

Hold on, forgot my whole family! Hahahah ft. Keluarga Tokdin! <3

Okay finally I'm done! (Yay she finally stopped talking, isn't right? Ahahahah) Cheers everyone, have a great day xoxo Assalamualaikum

(more updates soon, I suppose?) For now, let me finish my assignment!