Monday, November 16, 2015

What else?

What else should I tell you eh? Let me think, oh let me check my Photos! *after a few minutes* Okay found it, perhaps some buildings and some friends :D

Palace Hotel, which is located on the way to the City Centre, so if you go to the city by bus, you won't be getting to see and take pictures of this beautiful building.

These two are of the same place. Located near Piccadily Gardens, is it the Town Hall? I don't know! Too lazy to check! So I will update later when I figure what is that ok :D

These buildings are so nice right?! Because it's like of three colours! And a combination of modern and old kind of design. So nice!

Tried so hard to be hipsturrr with Malissa, you know, to take pictures in front of the fountain. Until we realised there was a banner of advertisement stuff! Hahahah so annoying. Fail. We failed in being kewl.

Me and Taufiq walking to the city, so we took a lot pictures together! Since we are the only two GB here in Manchester, so hmm you'll be seeing a lot of Taufiq face in my pictures! :D

That's all for now guys. It's zuhur soon, I want to make lunch! xoxo