Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hi mnabn, this is for you.

Dear you,

I still remember how I used to step on your foot while we were doing works in the library. On the first day we have ever met. I still remember your face, you just looked at me, without saying anything bout your foot. Haha. I still remember how I fell in love with you in that funny moment. A month not-declair relationship, getting a picture of you, meeting you at jc, having the same color of baju raya without any plan, texting and calling till late night, I asked for a break up. #2009

After February 26, I kept on dreaming of you. Sleep with you in my head, waking up with you again in my head. I miss you, that's the point. But sometimes I just have to realize that dreams don't always come true, the one we love probably not going to love us and sometimes waiting is just the best way.