Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy holiday

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

Hi guys, I should be sleeping right now. But I feel like posting maybe a post or two, then I'll sleep. So my holiday started fun. We sent kakak to airport this early morning. And then abah bought goldfish for me, hehe yes I love them, very much. I named them after my siblings names, Kimi, Kidah and myself, Kin. I fed them this evening and watched every single food be eaten by them haha. They're so cute, I mean damn cute.

So what about tomorrow? I have no plans. Indeed, my friends are going to the larian. I can't join, you know why. Bronchitis, I'm not sure whether I should / can start exercise or not, really. What if shortage of oxygen, or maybe faint. Hmm thousand thoughts already stopped me.

What about next year, hello SPM. Are you serious? I feel so like a lil kid right now, how can aa spm next year? I've to study by this holiday. 10A's in final exam don't guarantee for 10A's spm. You know it, right.

So I will sleep now. As I've nothing else to say. Guys, happy holiday k? Do study and do homework love you to bits :* Assalamualaikum and goodnight :-)